Onoke Heights Limited
The joint hearing for these applications will commence at 9:00AM on Tuesday, 14 November and Wednesday, 15 November 2023, in the Manaia Room, at Te Iwitahi, 9 Rust Avenue, Whangārei.
Submissions closed Friday, 8 September 2023.
Northland Regional Council (NRC) and Whangarei District Council (WDC) have jointly received an application from Onoke Heights Limited for resource consent for a 93 residential allotment subdivision of a property at Dip Road, Whangārei.
Onoke Heights Limited
The NRC reference number for this application is APP.043305.01.01
The WDC reference number for this application is SL2100055
Dip Road, Whangārei (SEC 1 SO 65970)
The application to the NRC is for consents to undertake approximately 134,349m3 (52,799m3 cut and 81,550m3 fill) of earthworks over an area of 6.8ha and the associated diversion and discharge of stormwater from the earthworks activities.
The application to the WDC is for a combined subdivision and land use application:
- 93 lot subdivision, with road and drainage and recreation reserve to vest, inclusive of construction and earthworks.
- Land use consent for retaining walls to be constructed within road and side boundary setbacks in the General Residential Zone.
NRC Application document
For applications made to Whangarei District Council, go to the resource consent information on their website: wdc.govt.nz
Hearing Panel Directions
- Minute No. 1 (PDF 109 KB)
- Minute No. 2 - 1 November 2023 (PDF 140 KB)
- Minute No. 3 - 9 November 2023 (PDF 148 KB)
- Minute No. 4 - 15.11.2023 (PDF 139 KB)
s42A Staff Report
- s42A Staff Report dated 20.10.2023 (PDF 1.1 MB)
- s42A Staff Report - Attachment - Engineering Report (PDF 1.51 MB)
- Aaron Holland - Evidence in Chief - Three Waters and Geotechnical - 31 October 2023 (2) (PDF 572 KB)
- Charlotte Nijssen - Evidence in Chief - Surveyor - 31 October 2023 (PDF 719 KB)
- Dean Scanlen - Evidence in Chief - Transport - 31 October 2023 (PDF 198 KB)
- Madara Vilde - Evidence in Chief - Ecology - 31 October 2023 (PDF 9.05 MB)
- Melissa McGrath - Evidence in Chief - Planning - 31 October 2023 (PDF 14.99 MB)
- Philip Thomas Leather - Evidence (PDF 154 KB)
- Jonathan Carpenter - Evidence in Chief - Archaeology - 31 October 2023 (PDF 5.28 MB)
- Onoke Heights Limited - Legal Submission (PDF 516 KB)
- Statement of Ngāti Kahu o Torongare Hapū dated 14 Nov 2023 (PDF 133 KB)
- Memorandum of counsel for Applicant dated 9 November 2023 (PDF 181 KB)
- Supplementary Evidence written by Charlotte Nijssen on behalf of Onoke Heights Limited (PDF 557 KB)
- Fire and New Zealand - tabled statement (PDF 140 KB)
- Submission of D Scott (PDF 199 KB)
- Statement of S Anderson (PDF 4.06 MB)
- Supplementary submission of D Scott (PDF 1.74 MB)