COVID-19 Passenger Announcement – Northland is at Level 2.
All services for CityLink have now returned to normal. Visit: citylinkwhangarei.co.nz for full timetables.
All Buslink services have now returned to normal. For timetables, go to: buslink.co.nz
COVID-19 passenger guidelines in Alert Level 2
- No social distancing is required but buses are seated passengers only. (No standing passengers).
- Buses with a full seated load may go past your stop.
- Please continue to scan your QR codes, Register your bus trip here or call us on 0800 002 004.
- Face masks or face coverings are mandatory on public transport in Alert Level 2. Visit our face masks / coverings FAQ page for more information.
- If not comfortable with new Alert Level 2 rules, please find an alternative to Public Transport.
Remember to be kind. Together we can stop the spread of COVID-19.