The following resources have been collated to help the media.
For media enquiries please contact:
- Matt Johnson, Media Specialist
027 452 2151 or email [email protected]
Matt will either respond to your enquiry directly, or put you in contact with the councillor or staff member best placed to help.
We regularly prepare and distribute news releases to regional and national media.
Recognised media outlets can also be added to our distribution list for our media releases. You can request to be added to the list by sending an email to Matt Johnson - [email protected] You can also set up to receive an email notification - join our subscription service
Agendas and minutes
We publish online all our council and committee meeting agendas and minutes.
Find agendas and minutes
Information and statistics
We collect a lot of data on the state of our environment and provide statistics for our region.
- Find regional statistics
- Find state of the environment information
- View real-time river flow and rainfall data for the region
Major projects and topical issues
We are involved in a number of regional projects and propose a number of changes to our plans and policies. These projects and proposals have a high public interest.
- Find out about major projects we are involved with
- Proposed plan or policy changes available for public consultation
Browse our publications in the Resource Library to find our newsletters, research we've commissioned and our annual plans and reports.
Photos and images
We have a range of high resolution photos from around Northland and of our councillors and management team. If you are looking for a particular photo or image for use in the media, please contact Matt Johnson, Media Specialist, on 027 452 2151.
Organisational structure and contacts
- Find out about the business groups and services within the Council
- Find out about rates and how the Council is funded
- Find contact details for our Regional Councillors
- View membership of our council committees
Download and use of our logo
Find out how you can download and use our logo.
Stay informed by email and social media
You can sign up to receive emails when we add news, events, public consultation, agendas and minutes to our website.
Find out about our email subscription service