A palaeolimnological investigation into the past histories of Lake Humuhumu, Rotokawau and Rototuna.
Published: 21 Sep 2016
This report presents a summary of information on native biodiversity values gathered on 87 Northland Lakes and wetland margins.
Published: 24 Sep 2013
- Northland lakes ecological status 2013 (Exec Summary - s3.16).pdf (1995 KB)
- Northland lakes ecological status 2013 (s3.17 - s3.27).pdf (1951 KB)
- Northland lakes ecological status 2013 (s3.28 - s4.16).pdf (2013 KB)
- Northland lakes ecological status 2013 (s4.17 - s6.7).pdf (1913 KB)
- Northland lakes ecological status 2013 (s6.8 - References).pdf (1510 KB)
The state and trends of water quality for 28 lakes in the current Northland lake monitoring network from 2007 to 2011.
Published: 15 Jan 2014
Northland Regional Council (NRC) engaged NIWA to assist achievement of its goal “to prevent deterioration in water quality and loss of biodiversity value in Northland lakes”. This...
Published: 02 Aug 2010
- Contents - Executive Summary - Introduction and Methods.pdf (162 KB)
- Aupouri Lakes - pages 10-75.pdf (762 KB)
- Aupouri Lakes - pages 76-142.pdf (981 KB)
- Karikari Peninsula - Central and East.pdf (652 KB)
- Kai-Iwi and north Dargaville Lakes.pdf (346 KB)
- Pouto Peninsula - pages 218-249.pdf (673 KB)
- Pouto Peninsula - pages 250-282.pdf (845 KB)
- Biosecurity and Weed Surveillance.pdf (106 KB)
- Acknowledgements and References.pdf (29 KB)
This report presents a summary of information gathered on 80 Northland lakes.
Published: 09 Aug 2009
- Contents and Executive Summary (491 KB)
- Introduction (84 KB)
- Methods (236 KB)
- Aupouri Lakes A - K (781 KB)
- Aupouri Lakes L - N (1154 KB)
- Aupouri Lakes P - T (1307 KB)
- Aupouri Lakes W - Z (1382 KB)
- Karikari Peninsula central and east (1789 KB)
- Kai-Iwi and north Dargaville lakes (1040 KB)
- Pouto Peninsula (2643 KB)
- Biosecurity (449 KB)
- Weed surveillance programme 2009 (104 KB)
- Acknowledgements (77 KB)
- References (92 KB)