You can download detailed information in PDF format for this agenda at the bottom of the page.
Meeting of the Doubtless Bay Working Group to be held at Taipa Bay Resort, Taipa on Wednesday, 26 March 2014 commencing at 9am.
2. Confirmation of Minutes
3. Catchment Update, (field trip debrief and feedback from communities of interest. Participant communication with sector/stakeholder groups - opportunity for individual catchment group members to provide verbal feedback arising from any interactions they have had with their catchment communities of interest)
4. Amendments or Additions to Uses and Values (spread sheet for the sub-catchments)
5. Freshwater Policy Framework presentation
6. Case Study (Parapara Stream)
7. Waste Water Statistics FNDC
8. Consent Compliance
9. General Business
- Doubtless Bay Working Group Agenda - 26 March 2014.pdf (PDF 29 KB)
- Aurere Catchment Presentation - DBWG mtg 26 March 2014.pdf (PDF 314 KB)
- Presentation Policy picture for catchments groups - DBWG 26 March 2014.pdf (PDF 688 KB)
- Parapara catchment presentation to DBWG - March 2014.pdf (PDF 114 KB)
- FNDC WWTP compliance presentation to DBWG - 26 March 2014.pdf (PDF 714 KB)