Consent forms and fees
|All forms on this page are in MS Word format. They can be downloaded to your computer and filled in off-line. Council does not have paper consent files so would prefer if they are then emailed to us at: [email protected]|
- Application form for resource consent (DOCX 109 KB)
- Application for exemption from the requirement to provide telemetered water meter data (DOCX 401 KB)
- Application form to make, alter or install bore (DOCX 297 KB)
- Information requirements for resource consent to make, alter or install a bore (PDF 274 KB)
A signature is not required on an application form if it is completed electronically and emailed to us.
Assessment of Environmental Effects (AEE)
To take or use surface water (from a river, stream, lake, spring or dam)
- AEE1 - take or use surface water (DOCX 113 KB)
- AEE1 - information requirements (take or use surface water) (PDF 299 KB)
To take or use groundwater
- AEE2 - take or use groundwater (DOCX 104 KB)
- AEE2 - information requirements (take or use groundwater) (PDF 295 KB)
Dams or weirs
To construct, use or repair a dam or weir
- AEE4 - construct, use or repair a dam or weir (DOCX 102 KB)
- AEE4 - information requirements (construct, use or repair a dam or weir) (PDF 287 KB)
Beds or banks of a water body
To carry out works in the beds or banks of a water body
- AEE5 - carry out works in the beds or banks of a water body (DOCX 108 KB)
- AEE5 - information requirements (carry out works in the beds or banks of a water body) (PDF 283 KB)
For minor earthworks
- AEE6 - earthworks minor effects (DOCX 103 KB)
- AEE6 - information requirements (minor earthworks) (PDF 270 KB)
Discharge to land (treated effluent)
To discharge treated effluent to land
- AEE7 - discharge treated sewage effluent to land (DOCX 104 KB)
- AEE7 - information requirements (discharge treated effluent to land) (PDF 291 KB)
Discharge to water (animal wastewater)
To discharge animal wastewater to water
- AEE8 - discharge animal wastewater to water (DOCX 113 KB)
- AEE8 - information requirements (discharge animal wastewater to water) (PDF 283 KB)
Swing and pile moorings
Please use the AEE 10 form and information booklet for Minor coastal activity for Swing or Pile mooring resource consent applications.
You will also require a separate license for a mooring under the Navigation Safety Bylaw and should contact the council’s Maritime team to discuss this.
Minor coastal activity
For a minor coastal activity
- AEE10 - minor coastal activity (DOCX 93 KB)
- AEE10 - information requirements (minor coastal activity) (PDF 249 KB)
For general activities
- AEE11 - general activities (DOCX 88 KB)
- AEE11 information requirement (general activities) (PDF 247 KB)
Affected person's written approval form
Use this form when you are obtaining written permission from potentially affected parties.
A signature is not required on a submission form if it is completed electronically and emailed to us.
Transfer forms - resource consent and moorings
Transfer of Resource Consent form
Please contact the Consents team to request a Resource Consent Transfer form.
Transfer a Mooring form
Please contact the Maritime team to request a Mooring Transfer Form.
Phone: 0800 002 004
Email: [email protected]
More information on transferring moorings is available in our Moorings and Marinas section.