Regional Land Transport Plan Review
The Regional Transport Committee has now considered written submissions and feedback received at the Have Your Say events.
The committee met on 26 February for public deliberations and again on 4 April to approve the plan to go to council. The draft plan has now been finalised and approved to go to 24 April 2018 council meeting for adoption.
Staff recommended actions on submissions/HYSE feedback is available below:
- Staff Recommended Actions to Submissions Received (Three Year RLTP Review) (PDF, 735KB)
- Bullet Points Feedback from Draft RLTP Three Year Review Have You Says Sessions With Staff Recommendations (PDF, 493KB)
The deliberations agenda and associated documents provided to the committee for the 26 February deliberations are available below:
- Deliberations Agenda Order Paper and Covering Report for the Committee (PDF, 158KB)
- Summary of Submissions and Deliberations Report (PDF, 350KB)
- Summary of the Main Points from the Have Your Say Sessions (PDF, 112KB)
The Regional Land Transport Plan (RLTP) 2015-2021 details local roading projects proposed by Northland’s three district councils, state highway projects put forward by the NZ Transport Agency (NZTA), and strategic projects and public transport matters dealt with by Northland Regional Council.
The plan is at the halfway point in its six-year lifespan and it’s a legal requirement that it be reviewed.
Summary document and full plan
View a summary of the plan (PDF, 443KB)
Read the full Draft Regional Land Transport Plan (PDF, 1.7MB)
Please note, you may also obtain a copy of the plan on a USB stick, or a hard copy version by contacting our Whangārei office. Hard copies will be subject to availability.