You can download detailed information in PDF format for this agenda at the bottom of the page.
Workshop of the Pouto Catchment Group held at the Te Kopuru School, Te Kopuru, Monday 16 March 2015 commencing at 6.30pm.
2.0 WORKSHOP: OBJECTIVES FRAMEWORK
- 2.1 What have we learnt to date, recap of identified uses and values.
- 2.2 Matching freshwater values to attributes and desired attribute states. Identifying what indicators we need to use in order to measure whether we are progressing towards or meeting the identified values.
3.0 CONFIRMATION OF MINUTES
4.0 ACTIONS SINCE LAST MEETING AND FEEDBACK FROM CATCHMENT MEMBER NETWORKS
- 4.1 Written reports from Working Action Group and Northland Regional Council (taken as read).
5.0 TE MANA O TE WAI FUND (MFE) AND COMMUNITY CONSERVATION PARTNERSHIP FUND (DOC)
- 5.1 Outline of fund criteria and process to date.
6.0 OTHER BUSINESS
- 6.1 University of Auckland research update. Logan Forrest
- 6.2 Fires at Pouto. Discussion on possibility of managing where dump sites are located in order to reduce risk. Logan Forrest
7.0 ITEMS FOR NEXT AGENDA