You can download detailed information in PDF format for this agenda at the bottom of the page.
Workshop for the Mangere Catchment Group held at the Kokopu School, Kokopu Road, RD 9, Whāngārei on Tuesday, 24 June 2014 commencing at 7pm.
2. ACTIONS SINCE LAST MEETING
3. FEEDBACK FROM CATCHMENT MEMBER NETWORKS
4. MANGERE CATCHMENT – WATER QUANTITY
- what we monitor, where, when (groundwater and surface water)
- brief summary of monitoring results
- water use pressures in the catchment
- What next?
5. USES AND VALUES
- Review summary of results
6. ACTIONS – Revisited
- What is currently happening within the catchment – where could we make the easy wins and gain the most water quality benefit?
7. ANY OTHER BUSINESS
- Meet the Catchment Group meeting update