You can download detailed information in PDF format for this agenda at the bottom of the page.
Workshop for the Mangere Catchment Group held at the Kokopu School, Kokopu Road, RD 9, Whāngārei on Tuesday, 14 October 2014 commencing at 7pm.
2. FEEDBACK FROM CATCHMENT MEMBER NETWORKS
3 REGIONAL PLANS REVIEW: FRESHWATER QUALITY AND QUANTITY
Presentation by Justin Murfitt
4 ACTIONS SINCE LAST MEETING
What is currently happening within the catchment – where could we make the easy wins and gain the most water quality benefit.
5 USES AND VALUES
- Whitebait (confirm whether aspirational value, not confined to catchment)
- Swimming (define locations and date ranges)
6 GENERAL BUSINESS
1. Review of catchment group meeting night for 2015
- Proposed change to Wednesday
- No meeting in January 2015
- Suggest meetings/workshops in early Feb, mid March, early April, May, June, early July, late August.
2. Proposal for field visit to pristine forest: Monday 15 December 2014
- Water quality and monitoring focus and trends to date
3. Objective Connect
- Document sharing and commenting software for catchment groups
4. Items for next agenda