You can download detailed information in PDF format for this agenda at the bottom of the page.
Meeting of the Doubtless Bay Working Group to be held at Taipa Bay Resort, Taipa on Wednesday, 20 November 2013 commencing at 9am.
2. Confirmation of Minutes
3. Process stocktake: what we have done so far, where we are at in the process today
4. Participant communication with sector/stakeholder groups (Opportunity for individual catchment group members to provide verbal feedback arising from any interactions they have had with their catchment communities of interest)
5. Collaborative working and structured decision making: proposal to schedule a presentation from Susie Greenhalgh, Landcare Research between 28-31 January 2014
6. Environment Fund and Farm Water Quality Improvement Plans (Peter Wiessing and Anita Semenoff)
7. Demonstration on "A Tool for Everyone to Identify Environmental Activity in Doubtless Bay" (Greg Blunden)
8. Uses and values spreadsheet: further amendments (Natalie Glover)
9. Waste Water Statistics FNDC (Jim Brooks)
10. General Business