New Regional Plan
The Proposed Regional Plan sets out new rules and policies for how people use fresh water, land, air and the coast in Northland.
Further submissions on the Proposed Regional Plan for Northland have now closed and will be made available here shortly.
- Download the Summary of Decisions Requested report (PDF, 4MB)
- View the submissions via a hyperlinked Excel spreadsheet (XLSX, 35KB)
- View the names and contact details of submitters (PDF, 203KB)
Hearing Panel minutes
The Hearing Panel issues minutes to provide information to submitters and give directions about how the hearings will be run.
Information provided in response to Hearing Panel Minutes
- CEP Services – response to Minute 1 (PDF, 38KB)
- Refining NZ – response to Minute 1 (PDF, 599KB)
- Soil and Health Association NZ - Response to minute 1 (PDF, 1.8MB)
- Vision Kerikeri - response to Minute 1 (PDF, 334KB)
- WDC and FNDC - Response to minute 1 (PDF, 580KB)
For more information about submissions, call the Policy and Planning Team on 0800 002 004.
Read the Proposed Regional Plan and background documents
- Download the Proposed Regional Plan (PDF, 2.5MB)
- Te Ture Whakamana ngā Iwi o Taitokerau - Statutory acknowledgments in Northland
This compendium document contains information about all statutory acknowledgements contained in Treaty settlement legislation for Northland, and is an attachment to the Proposed Regional Plan.
The following documents are also available to purchase in hard copy:
- Proposed Regional Plan - $20
- Section 32 Report - $80
Please contact email@example.com to organise purchase.
Read the regional report and fact sheets for an overview of the key topics in the Proposed Regional Plan.
We have produced maps indicating the amount of water currently allocated to be taken.
Find out how we plan to monitor and enforce compliance with the permitted activity rules in the new regional plan.