A palaeolimnological investigation into the past histories of Lake Humuhumu, Rotokawau and Rototuna.
Published: 21 Sep 2016
The state and trends of water quality for 28 lakes in the current Northland lake monitoring network from 2007 to 2011.
Published: 15 Jan 2014
This report presents a summary of information on native biodiversity values gathered on 87 Northland Lakes and wetland margins.
Published: 24 Sep 2013
- Northland lakes ecological status 2013 (Exec Summary - s3.16).pdf (1995 KB)
- Northland lakes ecological status 2013 (s3.17 - s3.27).pdf (1951 KB)
- Northland lakes ecological status 2013 (s3.28 - s4.16).pdf (2013 KB)
- Northland lakes ecological status 2013 (s4.17 - s6.7).pdf (1913 KB)
- Northland lakes ecological status 2013 (s6.8 - References).pdf (1510 KB)
Northland Regional Council (NRC) engaged NIWA to assist achievement of its goal “to prevent deterioration in water quality and loss of biodiversity value in Northland lakes”. This...
Published: 02 Aug 2010
- Contents - Executive Summary - Introduction and Methods.pdf (162 KB)
- Aupouri Lakes - pages 10-75.pdf (762 KB)
- Aupouri Lakes - pages 76-142.pdf (981 KB)
- Karikari Peninsula - Central and East.pdf (652 KB)
- Kai-Iwi and north Dargaville Lakes.pdf (346 KB)
- Pouto Peninsula - pages 218-249.pdf (673 KB)
- Pouto Peninsula - pages 250-282.pdf (845 KB)
- Biosecurity and Weed Surveillance.pdf (106 KB)
- Acknowledgements and References.pdf (29 KB)
This report presents a summary of information gathered on 80 Northland lakes.
Published: 09 Aug 2009
- Contents and Executive Summary (491 KB)
- Introduction (84 KB)
- Methods (236 KB)
- Aupouri Lakes A - K (781 KB)
- Aupouri Lakes L - N (1154 KB)
- Aupouri Lakes P - T (1307 KB)
- Aupouri Lakes W - Z (1382 KB)
- Karikari Peninsula central and east (1789 KB)
- Kai-Iwi and north Dargaville lakes (1040 KB)
- Pouto Peninsula (2643 KB)
- Biosecurity (449 KB)
- Weed surveillance programme 2009 (104 KB)
- Acknowledgements (77 KB)
- References (92 KB)