All procurement activity of the Northland Regional Council, including tendering and awarding contracts, is subject to the Northland Regional Council's Procurement Policy and Procedures.
We regularly publish awarded contracts as part of our commitment to transparency and the proactive sharing of information of interest to Northlanders. The contracts report contains information about contracts valued at $50,000 or more, awarded by the council each financial year. This report lists:
- A brief description of the goods and/ services being supplied
- The name of the successful supplier
- The contract start date
- The contract value
- Awarded contracts report - Commencing between 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021 (PDF, 83KB)
- Awarded contracts report - Commencing between 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020 (PDF, 115KB)
- Awarded contracts report - Commencing between 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019 (PDF, 48KB)
Information we do not publish
In consideration of commercial sensitivity and privacy, we do not publish the details of sole traders e.g. Individuals who are not contracting through a company.
Detailed information about spend and contracts may be commercially confidential.
For more information about commercial sensitivity and privacy, visit the Office of the Ombudsmen website www.ombudsman.parliament.nz or the Office of the Privacy Commissioner website www.privacy.org.nz
Accuracy of information in our reports
The information we provide in the reports is accurate at the time of publication (subject to report disclaimers). This information is subject to change if projects, priorities and time frames are varied for awarded contracts, for reasons related to financial reconciliations or adjustments made in respect of prior payments.