Westpac Northland Business Excellence Awards
Northland Regional Council sponsors the Environmental Excellence Award as part of the Westpac Northland Business Excellence Awards.
This award recognises innovative businesses who demonstrate a strong commitment to managing, protecting and enhancing Northland’s environment. The region’s natural resources sustain our lives.
Businesses need to use these resources appropriately and sustainably and consider water and waste management, smarter transport, environmental enhancements and education and community initiatives.
Congratulations to the 2021 winners!
Extrutec Ltd – winners of the Northland Regional Council Environmental Excellence Award.
Joe and Theunie Wiid from Extrutec Ltd with NRC Councillor Rick Stolwerk.
- 2020 : HeadsUp Adventures Ltd (Environmental Business Champion Award)
- 2019 : HeadsUp Adventures Ltd
- 2018 : Northern Benchtops Ltd
- 2017 : Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- 2016 : Te Hiku Media
- 2015 : Ohaeawai Community Education Trust
- 2014 : Grinning Gecko Cheese Company and The Papermill (joint winners)
- 2013 : Bream Head Conservation Trust
- 2012 : Kia Tupato
- 2011 : Explore NZ
- 2010 : Forest Protection Services
- 2009 : Dive! Tutukaka
- 2008 : Mid-North Motor Inn
- 2007 : Fullers Bay of Islands
- 2006 : Northpower
- 2005 : Eagles Nest Retreat
- 2004 : Waitangi National Trust
To be eligible for our award, your business must enter the Northland Business Excellence Awards.
Visit the website for further information: www.northlandbusinessawards.co.nz