The Northland Regional Council’s Draft Northland Community Plan 2009-2019 is available below.
Copies of the full Draft Plan are also available on CD from all Council offices.
About 60,000 copies of a 20-page summary of the Draft Plan– complete with a submission form – will also be sent to households throughout the region in early April.
Submissions - tell us what you think
Submissions close at 3.00pm on 8 May.
There are three ways you can make a submission:
Download the Word version of the submission form and save it to your computer.
Complete the form and send it as an attachment by email to:
By post or fax
Complete it and post or fax to:
Draft Northland Community Plan 2009 - 2019 Submission
Northland Regional Council
Private Bag 9021, Whangarei Mail Centre
Fax: 09 438 0012
- Summary (962 KB)
- Volume One - About this Community Plan (120 KB)
- Volume One - About this Council (76 KB)
- Volume One - Northland Region Today (516 KB)
- Volume One - Regional Community Outcomes (525 KB)
- Volume One - Financial Overview (114 KB)
- Volume One - Council Groups of Activities (470 KB)
- Volume 2 (923 KB)