Aquatic Water-Weed and Pest Fish Survey
Thanks for coming here to complete our survey online. We appreciate your time and helping us find out more about the spread of aquatic pests in Northland.
Complete the Aquatic Water-Weed and Pest Fish Survey online
Terms and Conditions
Prize terms and conditions
- To be eligible for the prize draw you must have submitted a complete survey form to Northland Regional Council by mail or online, received no later than 5pm on Friday 6 July 2018.
- The prize draw can be entered by sending a complete survey form to the Northland Regional Council via the provided addressed Freepost envelope, or submitting a completed online survey at: www.surveymonkey.com/r/AquaticPests
- The winner of prize draw will win one of two $100 Countdown supermarket vouchers. The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Only the person who originally entered the prize draw can be awarded the prize.
- The prize draw is not open to Northland Regional Council employees or members of their immediate families.
- The winner of the prize draw will be randomly drawn on Monday, 9 July 2018 at the council’s 36 Water Street, Whangarei office.
- The winner will be notified by phone (voice or text) or email prior to the prize being posted to the winner’s address.
- The winner will not have their details published.
- This prize draw is run by Northland Regional Council. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Countdown Supermarkets.
- All information provided in the survey response will be kept confidential. You will only be contacted again if you have answered questions 7 (Are you happy for NRC to contact you about conducting a pest survey?) and 8. (Would you like to be informed of the results of this survey via email?) affirmatively.
- Northland Regional Council will not be able to offer assistance controlling each identified pest identified on each waterbody. The purpose of the survey is to inform a strategy which will prioritise high risk sites for potential future management, with the landowner’s consent.