Notified resource consents

Below is a list of the resource consent applications currently open for you to have your say on.

Stay up-to-date

Want to know when a resource consent is publicly notified so you can have your say? Sign-up to receive alerts direct to your email inbox.

Making a submission

You can lodge a submission on resource consent applications by: 

Submission forms (Form 13) are available at all the council’s offices and can also be downloaded electronically as a Microsoft Word file (below).

Resource consent hearings documents

Consent applications currently open for submissions and in progress:

A resource consent application by Far North District Council.