Co-ordinating Executive Group (CEG)
The Northland CDEM Group is managed by a Co-ordinating Executive Group (CEG).
Members of this group comprise:
- the chief executive officer of each member organisation or a senior person acting on that person's behalf;
- a senior representative of the police assigned for the purpose by the Commissioner of Police;
- a senior representative of the fire service assigned for the purpose by the National Commander;
- a chief executive of a district health board in the Northland region representing the district health boards in the Northland region, or a person acting on their behalf;
- a chief executive of an ambulance service in the Northland region, or a person acting on their behalf; and
- any other person who may be co-opted by the Group.
The functions of the CEG include:
- providing advice to the Group and any committees or subcommittees of the Group;
- implementing, as appropriate, decisions of the Group; and
- overseeing the implementation, development, maintenance, monitoring, and evaluation of the Civil Defence Emergency Management Group Plan.