Update as at 20 October 2021 - Northland is at Level 2
Service centres re-opening
All our offices will re-open from Wednesday, 20 October, though there’ll be restrictions in place in line with government guidelines.
At Level 2:
- Try online, email or phone first – we’re still trying to minimise face-to-face interactions so please only come into our offices if you need to see us in person.
- Wear a mask if you’re coming to see us – it’s required under Alert Level 2 unless you’re unable to wear face covering. Our staff will be wearing masks too if you come in.
What services we can provide at Level 2
Our normal services are available at Level 2, though with some restrictions in how they operate. For example:
- Council meetings and workshops – we encourage people to attend online.
- Pest traps and other pest control products are available for sale again, though you can still buy them elsewhere too. As always, our biosecurity experts are available to provide advice on pest management (by phone or email if possible at Level 2).
- Public bus services are operating at Level 2 (see Buses below).
For any questions or enquiries contact us on 0800 002 004, or email [email protected]
Find out more about public transport Alert Level 2 guidelines at: www.nrc.govt.nz/gettingaround
We will continue to provide public updates as we have them available on this page of our website.
Find links to all our social channels at the top right-hand side of our website: www.nrc.govt.nz