Update as at 14 April 2022 - Northland is at ORANGE under the COVID-19 Protection Framework
All our services centres are currently operating with minimum staff so try online, email or phone first to avoid an unnecessary journey.
- Try online, email or phone first – we’re still trying to minimise face-to-face interactions so please only come into our offices if you need to see us in person.
- Wear a mask if you’re coming to see us – it’s required under under Orange unless you’re unable to wear a face covering. Our staff will be wearing masks too if you come in.
- Stay safe - as always, if you’re feeling unwell, get tested and stay home.
What services we can provide under Orange
Our normal services are available while under Orange, though with some restrictions in how they operate. For example:
- Council meetings and workshops – we encourage people to attend online.
- Pest traps and other pest control products sales are available on Fridays between 9am-3pm, though you can still buy them elsewhere too. As always, our biosecurity experts are available to provide advice on pest management (by phone or email if possible).
- Public bus services are operating under Orange (see Buses below).
For any questions or enquiries contact us on 0800 002 004, or email [email protected]
Find out more about public transport under Orange guidelines at: www.nrc.govt.nz/gettingaround
We will continue to provide public updates as we have them available on this page of our website.
Find links to all our social channels at the top right-hand side of our website: www.nrc.govt.nz