At Northland Regional Council we are committed to providing consistent, quality service and meeting our regulatory requirements.
Our quality management system is regularly audited to ensure it meets the ISO 9001 international standard requirements. To date, the following council functions are ISO 9001 certified:
- Farm Monitoring
- Formal Enforcement
- Human Resources which incorporates Health & Safety
- Information Management
- Environmental Incidents
- Environmental data collection and monitoring
- Land Management
- Rivers & Hazard Management
- Maritime (Incidents/Oil Spill Response/Aids to Navigation/Moorings)
- Contaminated Land Management, and
- Compliance Monitoring.
We’re continuously improving what we do and the ISO 9001 standard is a great business tool. It helps us drive value, reduce risk and improve our operations.