2019 Tree Demand Survey Prize Draw
Prize terms and conditions
- To be eligible for the prize draw you must have completed the Tree Demand Survey.
- All surveys must be completed before Friday 19 April 2019.
- The winner/s of the prize draw will receive a $100 Farmlands Voucher (Two vouchers available to win). The retail value is $100. If the actual value of the prize is less than stated, the difference will not be awarded.
- By entering the prize draw, Northland Regional Council has the right to copy, reproduce and distribute your comments for promotional and publicity purposes.
- Only the person who completed the survey can be awarded the prize.
- The prize draw is not open to Northland Regional Council employees or members of their immediate families.
- The winner of the prize draw will be randomly drawn on Wednesday, 1 May 2019 at the council’s 36 Water Street, Whangārei office.
- The winner will be notified by phone (voice or text) or email to arrange collection of the prize. Where attempts to contact the winners fail (i.e. when the winner cannot be contacted by phone or email after three attempts) the prize will be redrawn.
- The winner must meet all of the terms and conditions in order to receive the prize. If they do not, the prize will be redrawn.
- The winner may have their details published on the Northland Regional Council’s website and social media channels.
- All expenses and other ancillary costs that are not specifically set out in these terms and conditions are not included and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements that Northland Regional Council may reasonably require in relation to this prize draw.
- The winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Northland Regional Council from and against all losses, damages, costs, proceedings, actions, claims or demands that may occur in connection with the winner taking the prize. The winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.