Please note that the general public and other interested persons could not make a submission on this application, as it was limited notified only.
The persons who could make a submission on this application are property owners and occupiers between Reotahi and Taurikura who have been determined as being affected by the ongoing discharges to air associated with the operation of the refinery. These persons will have received a limited notification letter from the council advising them that they are considered to be an affected person by this application.
The other affected persons for this application are Patuharakeke Trust Board and Te Parawhau Trust for cultural effects.
Description of Activities
The renewal of the various resource consents required for the ongoing operations of the Marsden Point refinery, which includes discharges to air, land and coastal marine area, groundwater extraction, and structures in the coastal marine area.
Blair Masefield, Lands and Survey Ltd
(Please note the large file size of some of these documents)
- Volume 1 - AEE Report (PDF, 5.7MB)
- Volume 2 - Annexures 1-2 (contains the application form) (PDF, 721KB)
- Volume 3a - Landscape Assessment (PDF, 14.6MB)
- Volume 3b - Air Quality Assessment (PDF, 13.4MB)
- Volume 3c - Marine Mammals (PDF, 925KB)
- Volume 3d - Archaeological and Heritage Values (PDF, 3.2MB)
- Volume 3e - Economic Assessment (PDF, 1MB)
- Volume 3f - Marine Ecology (PDF, 16.7MB)
- Volume 3g - Coastal Bird Assessment (PDF, 372KB)
- Volume 3h - Recreation and Tourism (PDF, 11.7MB)
- Volume 3i - Hydrogeological Model (PDF, 8.5MB)
- Volume 3j - Environmental Health (PDF, 827KB)
- Volume 3k - Crude Shipping Project AEE_Part1 (PDF, 15.2MB)
- Volume 3k - Crude Shipping Project AEE_Part2 (PDF, 15.3MB)
- Volume 3k - Crude Shipping Project AEE_Part3 (PDF, 15MB)
- Volume 3k - Crude Shipping Project AEE_Part4 (PDF, 15.3MB)
- Volume 3k - Crude Shipping Project AEE_Part5 (PDF, 15.3MB)
- Volume 3k - Crude Shipping Project AEE_Part6 (PDF, 12.9MB)
- Volume 3k - Crude Shipping Project AEE_Part7 (PDF, 8.8MB)
- Volume 3k - Crude Shipping Project AEE_Part8 (PDF, 42MB)
- Volume 3l - Terrestrial Ecology (PDF, 17MB)
- Volume 3m - Water Quality (PDF, 7.8MB)
- Volume 3n - Alternatives Assessment (PDF, 4.9MB)
- Volume 4 - Annexures 4-15 (PDF, 5.7MB)