Limited Notification of application for resource consent from Northpower Limited
Please note that the general public and other interested persons cannot make a submission on these applications, as they have been limited notified only.
Those persons who have been deemed to be affected will have received a limited notification letter from the council advising them that they can make a submission on the application.
The information on this webpage has been provided for the sole purpose of providing copies of the full application documentation to those notified persons.
Address for service
Reyburn & Bryant
PO Box 191
Wairua Falls, Wairua River
- Water Permit - to take, use and divert the Wairua River for the purposes of electricity generation activities; and
- Discharge Permit - to discharge water into the Wairua River for the purposes of electricity generation activities; and
- Land Use Consent - to use, maintain and repair an existing in-stream dam structure.
Glenn Mortimer – Consultant Planner
- Application and AEE (PDF, 12MB)
- Section 92 - Request for Further Information Letter (PDF, 185KB)
- Section 92 Response Final (PDF, 1.3MB)