The following application for a resource consent has been received by the Northland Regional Council and is publicly notified pursuant to section 95A of the Resource Management Act 1991.
Hurupaki Holdings Limited
Address for service
Barker & Associates Limited
Attention: Melissa McGrath
PO Box 37, Whangarei 0140
Email: [email protected]
131 and 189 Three Mile Bush Road, Kamo
Undertake approximately 56,000 cubic metres of earthworks (including associated stormwater diversions and discharges) over an area of approximately 5.6 hectares for the development of a 76 lot residential subdivision and to discharge stormwater to water from the subdivision once it is developed.
The following consents are required
- To undertake earthworks.
- To divert stormwater associated with the earthworks.
- To discharge stormwater associated with the earthworks to land where it may enter water.
- To discharge stormwater to water from the subdivision.
The application includes an assessment of environmental effects. The application may be downloaded below, or viewed during office hours at the Regional Council’s Whangārei offices at 36 Water Street.
Any person may make a written or electronic submission on this application. The submission must be in the prescribed form (Form 13). An electronic copy of this form is available below and on request.
If you wish to make a submission on the above application, you must do so by serving it on the Northland Regional Council on or before Tuesday, 1 February 2022. There are two ways in which you may serve your submission (Note: the date that you complete either of these actions is the date that you are deemed to have ‘served’ your submission and this must be done on or before Tuesday, 1 February 2022):
(1) You may post your submission to Private Bag 9021, Whangārei Mail Centre, Whangārei 0148; or
(2) You may e-mail your submission to [email protected]
You must serve a copy of your submission on the applicant (at either the applicant’s address for service or email address stated above) as soon as reasonably practicable after serving your submission on the Northland Regional Council.
If you wish to discuss this application before deciding whether or not to make a submission, please do not hesitate to contact Alister Hartstone at: [email protected]
- Application form - Hurupaki Holdings Limited (PDF, 407KB)
- Application Report and Assessment of Environmental Effects (PDF, 4.7MB)
- Application Report Appendices - Hurupaki Holdings Limited (PDF, 34.7MB)