Submissions are open until Thursday, 6 June 2019 on a jointly notified resource consent application by Housing New Zealand Corporation.
Housing New Zealand Corporation
67-87 Puriri Park Road, Whangārei
Address for service
Barker & Associates
PO Box 37
ATTN: David Badham
David Badham - firstname.lastname@example.org
To carry out a subdivision, and to build a 37-unit housing development on a property at 67-87 Puriri Park Road, Whangārei. The application to the NRC is for consents to undertake earthworks over an area of approximately 15,467 square metres and the associated diversion and discharge of stormwater from the earthworks activities.
Consents required from the Northland Regional Council
APP.040901.01.01 Undertake earthworks over an area of approximately 15,467 square metres.
APP.040901.02.01 Diversion of stormwater from earthworks activities.
APP.040901.03.01 Discharge of stormwater to land from earthworks activities.
Application reference number for Northland Regional Council
Geoff Heaps - email email@example.com
Phone: 09 470 1200
Freephone: 0800 002 004
Last day for serving a submission
Thursday, 6 June 2019
The application includes an assessment of environmental effects and supporting technical documents, which can be viewed below. The application may also be inspected at the Northland Regional Council office at 36 Water Street, Whangārei.
- Application documentation to NRC - Signed Application form (PDF, 2.3MB)
- Application documentation - Part 1 (PDF, 5MB)
- Application documentation - Part 2 (PDF, 4.6MB)
- Application documentation - Part 3 (PDF, 4.7MB)
- Application documentation - Part 4 (PDF, 4.7MB)
- Application documentation - Part 5 (PDF 5MB)
- Application documentation - Part 6 (PDF, 1.6MB)
Go to the Whangarei District Council's website to view the consents required from Whangarei District Council.
Make a submission
Any person may make a written submission on this application. The submission must be in the prescribed form (Form 13). Copies of this form are available below or from any of the Northland Regional Council offices. Please ensure that your submission is signed and dated (a signature is not required if you make your submission by email). If you are a trade competitor, then your submission must not relate to trade competition.
If you wish to make a submission on the above application, you must do so by serving it on the Northland Regional Council on or before Thursday, 6 June 2019. Service of a submission can be made by either:
- Hand deliver your submission to any of the Council’s offices – these are located at:
• 36 Water Street, Whangārei
• 42 Hokianga Road, Dargaville
• Unit 10, Ōpua Industrial Marine Park, Ōpua, and
• Shop 9, 12 Klinac Lane, Waipapa
• 192 Commerce Street, Kaitāia
- Post your submission to Private Bag 9021, Whangārei Mail Centre, Whangārei 0148
- Email your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission forms (Form 13) are available at all the Council’s offices and can also be downloaded electronically as a PDF or Microsoft Word file (below).
Download the submission form (PDF version) (PDF, 60KB)
Download the submission form (MS Word version) (Document, 54KB)
You must serve a copy of your submission on the applicant (at the address for service, or applicant’s email address stated above) as soon as reasonably practicable after serving your submission on the Northland Regional Council.
Northland Regional Council
8 May 2019