Regional Land Transport Plan 'Have your say' - Kerikeri
The Regional Land Transport Plan Review is underway until Wednesday, 31 January 2018.
Instead of traditional public hearings, ‘Have Your Say’ events attended by Regional Transport Committee elected representatives will be held around the region from January 15 to 17, as follows:
Kerikeri: Wednesday 17 January 2018, 3pm – 5pm
Hone Heke Road,
- Whangārei: Monday 15 January 2018, 9am – 11am
Northland Regional Council Chambers
- Dargaville: Monday 15 January 2018, 2pm – 4pm
Dargaville Town Hall
- Opononi: Tuesday 16 January 2018, 10am – 12pm
- Kaikohe: Tuesday 16 January 2018, 2.30pm – 4.30pm
Far North District Council Chambers
- Kaitāia: Wednesday 17 January 2018, 10am – 12pm
Te Ahu Centre
This will be your opportunity to speak to Regional Transport Committee elected representatives about the options being consulted on. There is no need to register for these events, just turn up on the day and time
at the venue nearest to you.