Limited Notification - Motutangi-Waiharara Water Users Group (MWWUG)
Limited Notification of 17 applications for resource consent from the Motutangi-Waiharara Water Users Group (MWWUG).
Please note that the general public and other interested persons cannot make a submission on these applications, as they have been limited notified only.
The persons who can make a submission on these applications are property owners and occupiers within the Houhora, Motutangi and Waiharara areas who have an existing water take from either a bore or surface water body.
These persons should have received a limited notification letter from the council advising them that they are considered to be an affected person by these applications.
Submissions on this resource consent application have CLOSED.
A three day hearing has been scheduled to start on 26 March 2018 in Kaitaia.
Motutangi-Waiharara Water Users Group (MWWUG)
Address for service
Williamson Water Advisory
PO Box 314
Houhora, Motutangi, And Waiharara
17 Groundwater Takes For Horticultural Irrigation
DDI 09 470 1103
Freephone 0800 002 004
- Summary of the applications (PDF, 495KB)
- Document 1 - Motutangi - Waiharara WUG AEE 30 August 2017 (PDF, 500KB)
- Document 2 - Motutangi - Waiharara Groundwater Modelling Report 30 August 2017 (PDF, 3MB)
- Document 3 - Motutangi-Groundwater WUG Modelling Report 30 August 2017 - Figures (PDF, 3MB)
- Document 4 - LWP Peer Review Report for MWWUG_Aupouri GW applications 17 October 2017 (PDF, 500KB)
Submissions closed on Friday, 24 November 2017.