Limited Notification - Motutangi-Waiharara Water Users Group (MWWUG)
Limited Notification of 17 applications for resource consent from the Motutangi-Waiharara Water Users Group (MWWUG).
Please note that the general public and other interested persons cannot make a submission on these applications, as they have been limited notified only.
The persons who can make a submission on these applications are property owners and occupiers within the Houhora, Motutangi and Waiharara areas who have an existing water take from either a bore or surface water body.
These persons should have received a limited notification letter from the council advising them that they are considered to be an affected person by these applications.
Submissions are open until Friday, 24 November 2017 on a limited notification resource consent application by the Motutangi-Waiharara Water Users Group (MWWUG).
Motutangi-Waiharara Water Users Group (MWWUG)
Address for service
Williamson Water Advisory
PO Box 314
Houhora, Motutangi, And Waiharara
17 Groundwater Takes For Horticultural Irrigation
DDI 09 470 1103
Freephone 0800 002 004
Last day for serving a submission
Friday, 24 November 2017
- Summary of the applications (PDF, 495KB)
- Document 1 - Motutangi - Waiharara WUG AEE 30 August 2017 (PDF, 500KB)
- Document 2 - Motutangi - Waiharara Groundwater Modelling Report 30 August 2017 (PDF, 3MB)
- Document 3 - Motutangi-Groundwater WUG Modelling Report 30 August 2017 - Figures (PDF, 3MB)
- Document 4 - LWP Peer Review Report for MWWUG_Aupouri GW applications 17 October 2017 (PDF, 500KB)
There are a number of ways in which you may serve your submission (Note: the date that you complete any of these four actions is the date that you are deemed to have ‘served’ your submission and this must be done on or before Friday, 24 November 2017):
- Hand deliver your submission to any of the Council’s offices – these are located at:
• 36 Water Street, Whangārei
• 42 Hokianga Road, Dargaville
• Shop 9, 12 Klinac Lane, Waipapa
• Unit 10, Ōpua Industrial Marine Park, Ōpua, and
• 192 Commerce Street, Kaitāia
- Post your submission to Private Bag 9021, Whangārei Mail Centre, Whangārei 0148
- Fax a copy of your submission to (09) 470 1202, or
- Email your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission forms (Form 13) are available at all the Council’s offices and can also be downloaded electronically as a PDF or Microsoft Word file (below).
Download the submission form (PDF version) (PDF, 60KB)
Download the submission form (MS Word version) (Document, 54KB)
You must serve a copy of your submission on the applicant (at the address for service, or applicant’s email address stated above) as soon as reasonably practicable after serving your submission on the Northland Regional Council.
Friday 27 October 2017