Joint notification - Tegel Foods Limited
Submissions on this consent application CLOSED 7 March 2018.
Tegel Foods Limited
Address for service
Tonkin and Taylor Ltd
PO Box 5271
Andrea Brabant, Tonkin and Taylor Ltd - email@example.com
5763 and 5802 State Highway 12
Activities associated with the development and operation of a free range poultry broiler farm.
Applications made to Northland Regional Council
Resource consent applications made to NRC include:
- the taking and use of groundwater,
- the diversion of surface water as a result of flood protection works,
- the discharge of contaminants (mainly odour) to air, and
- earthworks for the development of the site and quarrying.
Application number - NRC
Enquiries about NRC applications
Phone: 09 470 1101, free phone 0800 002 004
Applications made to Kaipara District Council
Resource consent applications made to KDC include:
- land use consent for breaches of rules relating to earthworks,
- a reduced setback of buildings from the intersection of State Highway 12 and Whakahara Road,
- the storage and use of hazardous substances, and
- road construction works.
Application number - KDC
Enquiries about KDC applications
Phone: 021 203 1034
Both councils hold full copies of the application documents and assessments of environmental effects which can be viewed or purchased at the following locations:
NRC – 36 Water Street, Whangarei; and
KDC – 42 Hokianga Road, Dargaville and Unit 6, The Hub, 6 Molesworth Drive, Mangawhai.
Please note the large file size of some of these PDF documents